Thursday, October 14, 2010

We got a Dirt Bike . . what?!

That's what I am saying today! Yesterday, I was down and out - a little 24 hour bug got the best of me . . during my vacay in bed I slightly remember hearing . . dirt bike . . .safer than four wheeler. . blahblah blah . . . going to look . . . " My reply was, yeah whatever, I'm going back to sleep. Jayden woke up this morning to say that he was "feelin the need for speed" and SOOOO very excited about their new dirt bike!

Surprisingly, I am actaully okay with all this dirt bike business -- It is a pretty independent activity - when compared to boys piling on a 4-wheeler- possibility of one falling off, etc -- anyway - it's probably I good thing I wasn't completely coherent yesterday because it saved me some wishy washing and saved the boys some convincing!

Kyler isn't super comfortable on it and is still in the learning process, but I think he will be making laps around the house like Jayden before long!

Jayden feels like the luckiest kid ever! He fell asleep last night reading the instruction manual!
And Evan --- is just happy with his NEW Hot Wheels bike - no motor needed:)!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I wondered how Kerry and the boys talked you into that!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I love it! Jason has ALWAYS wanted a dirt bike...so I'm sure Kohen will be getting one in the future too :)