Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good to be HOME:)

Check out the tackle pile when we returned! I think these little guys love each other, in a rough - wanna tackle you kinda way:)!

Results: The biopsy results showed what the doc suspected - still active -- HOWEVER, I am seeing this as better news now, BECAUSE - his Eosinophil levels were HALF what they were at the last scope!! I KNEW he was doing better!! -- soooo - we can assume that Soy and Rice are culprits. We still have to make the same diet changes because really, he isn't suppossed to have any Eosinophils - but, hey, we are getting there! I told Kyler the "good" news - I mean all that avoidance of soy and rice wasn't for nothing! We still have to work things out with the dietician, so we haven't started the new diet yet. I am just glad to see some progress, however it would have been nice if it was just ONE food causing the reaction - oh, well!

No comments: