Sunday, August 19, 2012

Life in the FAST LANES

The "Fast Lanes" describes our last back to school event, but the rest of the week was filled with Back to School events, and gearing up for the school year!   Here are the boys before Jayden's "Meet your teacher night" and football practice just happened to be right after it!
 I think Jayden is going to have a great year in the 5th grade with Mrs. Herdon!  I keep telling him that 5th grade was one of my favorite years, and so vivid in my memories!. . . Mrs. Morehead,  and some of my best grade school friends in the same class -- takes me back!
 Kyler and Evan before their "meet your teacher night" at Williams Elementary.  Evan is going to have a great Kindergarten year - we are so excited about his teacher, Mrs. Gardner!  And of course, Kyler has no worries this year .. . he is looping, which means same teacher and same classmates!  . .  just like last year!
 Jayden has been taken down with some asthma issues this week, but should be much better to start off the school year!  Plus I am loving his new poppazon!
 Evan and Briston enjoying a last sleep over as "pre-schoolers"!  They will be big ole Kindergarteners this time next week, awh!!!!
 What better way to finish off the summer on a dreary, rainy saturday before school starts than a trip to Fast Lanes. . .  along with everyone else in NWA!! I might be crazy! Especially because Kerry was out of town at Glenn's wedding!
 Some Laser Tag fun  (yes, I played too!) . .  Jayden and Kyler beat mine and Evan's team, but it was fun none the less!
Guess who won the JACKPOT??!! 1000 tickets!!! Kyler!  We need to take hime to vegas next time:)! 

It was a fun time and we are glad to finish off the summer in style!  School Year 2012/2013 here we come!

No comments: