Monday, August 20, 2012

Twas the Night Before School Starts 2012

Twas the Night Before School Starts. . .  here we go again!  Like I say every year . . seems like yesterday I was doing this for a 4th, 2nd and Ruler of the Roost . .  here I am in the blink of an eye with a FIFTH, THIRD and KINDERGARTENER! 
 So sweet, first to sleep and oldest Pitts Boy, Jayden, resting up for a day in the 5th grade!  He will report to Mrs. Herndon (who we hear  is WONDERFUL!) front and center table and ready to reconnect with friends and be the big grade on campus!
Little "baby" Evan, holding his Bink and sleeping soundly, resting up for his first day of Kindergarten.  I know I should be one of those crying Mommas, but I know that this little guy is ready and I am so excited for what lies ahead! He reports to Mrs. Gardners's class, seated front and center and ready for a year of learning and fun!  We know he will have a great year and are super excited that one of Jayden's friends's Mom will be his teacher:)!

And Finally, Kyer . . I guess I should document this correctly . . . I keep trying to get his yearly, traditional, sleeping pic and he looks at me wild eyed and asks what I am doing!  I really wish he would go to sleep so I can get this done and report to my pillow!  In the meantime . . .  lunches are packed, first day outfits are layed out, I think we are ready but I know that Monday morning is fixing to rock their world!  Won't be long I will be scrambling to turn in the Monday Folders and running left lunch boxes to the school . .  for now we are ready and awaiting what is sure to be a great school year!

Here it is . . . better late than never . .  Kyler's sweet sleeping pic!  Just for the record, the click that my camera makes is enough to wake this kid up!  Talk about a light sleeper!  Kyler will report to his same classroom as last year, with his same great teacher, and his same classmates, even starting in the same table as last years first day . . . I think we are going like looping!  He's got this! Big grade on campus, 3rd grade here he comes!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

So sweet! Kyler's hair is wild - I bet that took a while to comb out this morning :)