Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A FAN{TACHE}TIC V-DAY!

Valentines Day was a party from start to finish!  The boys started out with their annual sweetheart breakfast. These sweeties even presented their Momma with 3 roses, cards and chocolates :)!
The boys all had these for their class valentines. . . they had wearable mustaches attached. I know, I know -- I spelled "Fan{taShe}tic wrong - shoulda been a "C" where were all of you BEFORE I printed 90 of them!!  I just left it, I was to the who cares point!
Gotta try and get some "brownie points" from the teachers too!
Party like a Kindergartner!
Ice cream sundaes, YUM!
Party like a 3rd Grader!  (Mustaches were a hit!)

Party like a 5th Grader!  This party was bittersweet - the last of the parties :(
We had a photo booth for some fun vday pics!
 some dancing . . .
 and you can't party in the gym without a conga line!
 Happy Valentines!!  Kerry and I topped off the day with a night out on the town and dinner at Bordinos with friends.  It was  a fun day with all  my Lovies!

No comments: