Thursday, February 21, 2013

Give Me A Beat

A One, A Two, A One,Two Three . .  where oh where are my ear plugs?!  Just kidding!  The boys started their music lessons in January - Jayden and Evan are taking Guitar and Kyler is taking Drum.  I wanted to make sure he liked it before I invested in this monsterous set!  I'll have to post some more pics of our "band" and let the other boys show off their instruments too!  Looks like I'm a boy band momma :)!

Besides buying drum sets, we had multiple Birthday parties to attend this weekend.  This pic is from Evan's friends party -- it was a football party and they used the PeeWee equipment . . . how old does my baby look?!  I just saw into the future when he's in 4th grade!
You've probably noticed some hot tub pics.  In the midst of our Flu epidemic we had our hot tub delivered.  We  had workers building on to the deck and adding extra support while we were hulled up inside fighting fevers!  It was pretty exciting to watch out the window!  The boys sure are enjoying it . . they get in it in the morning before school, in the afternoon and we usually have a family soak after dinner and check out the stars! 

No comments: