Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Random March Madness

Today is the last day of March 2011 --- GEEZ! I've got some catching up to on March--some things never made the blog! So, here it goes -- just some Pitts' happening to wrap up March! Vixon has come to live with us for a while, we are kinda like her foster home! She gets lots of loving from the boys and her and CoCo get along just great! Burn baby burn!! Yes, I caught our woods on fire . . . I know, I know - I already got my chewing from Kerry:)! Of course I started burning some leaves when he was gone and called him in a panic as I watched it spread like "wild fire" -- I soooo understand that term! The thing is, I do this about every two years . . I blame Dad for this pyromania - he has been known to do the same thing! The good news is, once Mike came to my rescue, then Kerry - we got it under "control" and let it burn all that undergrowth I was wanting to get rid of -- problem solved:)!
Beiber Fever!! Evan's got it . . . he got a poster in a magazine and had to hang it in his room. He annoys us by playing Beiber music on our phones LOUD. Like, really, in the morning - he walks around the house playing music and Jayden and Kyler get sooo iritated!
Here is Kyler's class at the state capitol -- a long field trip -- I have forgotten how uncomfortable a bus trip can be - but it was a success and Kyler learned alot about our state government.


Evan started "Spring" soccer this month -- I use the word "spring" loosly because the majority of his games thus far have involved fleeces and shivering!

No comments: