Friday, September 9, 2011

A Place to Hang Your Helmet

We have a new little hang out - the shop! It is right down the road and the perfect boy hangout if I ever saw one! Not only does it house the Foster's equipment (and other junk I don't allow at the house!), but it has perfect access to "Crawdad Creek", a huge field for riding, parking spots for the dirt bike and four wheeler and top that all off with a mini-fridge! Kerry can hang out at the shop while the boys catch critters, look for fossils, play in the creek and do some riding! I even hang out there too sometimes :)!

CoCo loves it, too!

Check out this huge "flower" Kyler brought me!


I guess every Man needs a shop, right Pop?! As I was sitting in my chair watching the action going on, Jayden wheeled into the shop, slowly drove right up to the fridge, grabbed a cold drink, and was on his way - ahhh the life!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I'm going to have to come check it out soon. The boys tried to talk me into taking them down there last weekend, but I decided against it since you put "NO 4 WHEELERS OR DIRT BIKES!!" on your instruction sheet. :)