Monday, September 12, 2011

Sisters Photo Session . . . just for you Mom!

There is nothing I like to do LESS than have my picture made - probably because I am sooo not photogenic! BUT, we suffered through it for Mom for a B-day present! Here's a little preview of some of the pics . . .some were goofy, cheesy and almost embarrassing - but I think we got some good ones, too!





















This one cracks me up because it looks like we are either getting engagement pics -- or I am putting her in a headlock:)!














Thank you to Meredith Curtis for taking our pics - because I know we weren't the most cooperative -- the kids might have been easier:)! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Momma:)!


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE them...my two girls and the pictures!!! Ya'll are the sweetest to do this for me!

The Williams said...

Those are great of you two pretty girls!