Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vegas, Baby!

My FABULOUS hubby - surprised me with a Vegas trip - childcare arranged and all (always a stressor for me!) All I had to do was pack my bags . . . my kinda trip! It's a little bit early - but our anniversary always falls right in the middle of football and basketball stuff -so this worked out perfect! Thanks to Auntie M for keeping the wild bunch (I think we have cashed in ALL our built up points for the dog sitting now!). I have a feeling we won't see much of Auntie M for a while - she probably got all she wanted for the 4 days she spent with them! But, she never complained and I did little prep for her - just a schedule and the car keys - she winged it from there! We had a great time! I love the above picture -- so Vegas-y!

I loved me some Vegas loungin'!

When I looked up from my lounge chair - I saw palm trees and I didn't have to worry about constantly taking count of the boys in the pool - just loungin'! Except that the Flamingo Pool is quite the party pool! Like, really - I have never seen such craziness - I felt like I was in the middle of girls gone wild! (as a spectator of course!) I don't know if being around it made me feel young or old?!

We went to the PAWN STARS store -- Kerry loves this show and I watch it too. It was neat to see it in person - we even bought some keepsakes. Kerry has begun collecting coins and things when we travel and putting them in the safty deposit box -- someday the boys will have quite a collection!

Of course we ate fabulous food every night. I didn't get a whole lot of pics, but this was our last night - after the show I walked down the Vegas Strip with leopard print heels in hand!




We saw the Beatles Love circe de solei - it was really amazing and now I have Beatles songs stuck in my head!


A great geataway and much needed - business has been booming - but that makes for a busy Kerry - so it was nice to get to spend time together and have an early celebration of 12 BLISSFUL :) years!

No comments: