Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Party and a Rescue Mission!

I should be posting pics of Kerry and I all dressed up for the Home Builders Assoc. Christmas party, however the "after party" trumped the actual party! After some texts describing that Snoopy was lost "in" the couch - we returned home to do a rescue mission:
The boys were distraught and were not going to bed until Snoopy was rescued. Yes, Kerry is SAWING my COUCH! It was the only answer!


VICTORY! I have a feeling the boys might be famous at the highschool today, because Kelsey took pictures as well, and had sent out texts asking for info on how to get a hamster out of the inside of a couch! This might qualify us for most exciting babysitting job! I hope she comes back on Thursday:)!




On a good note, it was a great way to clean out my couch. Just flip your couch upside down and you will be AMAZED! Oh, and you might not wanna sit on the left side of my couch until Kerry does some repair work on what was probably a main support board! :)

No comments: