Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyler!

Happy 8th Birthday Kyler Dell!  He spent his day as King -- shopping! what else!  He bought some new Lego sets, as if he didn't get enough for Christmas:)! 
 We Celebrated with a Birthday dinner - menu selected by the Birthday King -- speghetti and meatballs, ramen noodles (I know, double starches, but he got to pick!), salad, pizza bread, and a cherry dr pepper to drink!

And we can't leave out one of his purchases. . .  "Jimmy" his new hamster! (He decided he was ready for another one).  Happy Birthday sweet Kyler Dell!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

That sounds like an interesting party. I truly love to see people hosting the themed parties. They look very nice. My son’s Mickey mouse 3rd birthday bash was also awesome. It was held on last weekend at the outdoor venue NYC. My sister helped me a lot with the decorations.