Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back to the Mainland . . And Reality

Bye Bye Island life . .  you will be missed!  Notice that the leaving Key Largo sign says, "back to reality" . . . so true! 

 We headed back to the mainland after a day of boating . . . exhausting!  Just look at Kyler - he fell asleep with a hunk of hamburger in his mouth - slept for an hour- then continued chewing and got another bite! Hilarious!  (shhh he didn't want me to post this!)
It wouldn't be a Pitts vacation without a little excitement!  Our flight left Orlando at 7:30am - I set my alarm for 5:15 am - guess who woke up at 6:20!!! We had to get 5 people dressed, car loaded, from hotel to airport, return a rental car -- PACK all the crap in the car we had been throwing in the back all week, check-in and check bags, get 5 of us through security and on an airplane in an HOUR!  My only excuse is that my body was still on island time (and I might use that excuse for the next month or so!)  We made it!  However, we were quite a motley looking crew and I later realized my dress was on backwards! Back to REALITY!

No comments: