Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THIS week . . . not NEXT . . .


I keep saying that over and over . .  this week, not next!  Thankfully, this little virus that is taking us down is hitting us BEFORE the trip! Of course, strep is running rampid in the boys classes this week (lovely) so, I went ahead and scheduled ALL boys for doctors appts. tomorrow just in case we get that too!  Below is a picture of Jayden's agenda for school -- look at how he completely scribbled out the days we will be gone -- and that was done MONTHS ago, cracks me up!
 Pre- illness hitting the Pitts - Evan and his buddy playing skylanders . . .
 How cute are these too?!  Look out Williams these two will be hitting the kindergarten hall next year!
 Some backyard playing - when we were still having our spring fever weather . . .

 Then . . .that darn virus!  Fever, cough and sore throat . . . thankfully short lived!
 and he's better . . .
 Now Jayden has a touch of it, however these upper respiratory things always bring out the worst in his asthma:(  Evan went down last night with fever, cough and sore throat and then I went down too! Except I literally "went down" - like passed out middle of the night - thankfully, landing on my face to the carpet instead of head to the tile! This carpet burn on my face is going to look really nice in the Florida pics!  And Kerry went down too, but he doesn't stay down and will never admit he's sick . .  but we know.  Strep stay away!  Please!!  (remember - strep is what took Kyler and Evan down during the Colorado trip! BOOO strep!)

Besides all that mess . .  last weekend Jayden had his last home bball game -- they won!!  Pop, CiCi, Auntie M and Adam were all there and we celebrated the close of bball season with a lunch at Catfish Hole!  (I think Dad got a pic)  Then, I spent Sunday pre-game shopping for That's My Bag Committee at Walmart!  We bought 200 blankets, lots of shampoos and toiletries and sweat suits.  We even met the item limit - it's 492 just in case you were wondering - and had to do two transactions -- I think that checkout lady LOVES us, haha!

 This week is tournament week for Jayden's bball team -- it's single elimination and quite exciting!  They won their game on Monday night and next game is scheduled for Thursday at 8:50 (AT NIGHT!) - I feel some breathing treatments and mountain dew in his pre-game ritual!
And since we are closing up one sport. . .  it's about time to start up the next!  Baseball fever has hit my boys (Kerry included).  They are buying gear and playing catch in the front yard.  Kerry said this was a blog worthy moment -- our two boys playing catch . . .  awwhh. (we had a neighbor friend over too, Evan is geared up as well, he just ran inside to eat his taco!)
 And how cute is he . . . this is at Jayden's school bookfair - he was being so sweet and quiet . .  later we realize why - he was coming down with the crud!
Say it with me . . . This week, not next . . . This week, not next!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hmmm...now I understand why I'm home sick today. Sorry everyone is feeling crummy! Hopefully everyone will feel better in time for MY birthday skating party on Sunday :)