Monday, September 17, 2012

It Raining, Its Pouring . . .The Cardinals are Scoring!

It was a CLEAN SWEEP on Saturday morning for the Cardinal teams!  White, Black and Red teams ALL won their games!  Plus some 4th, 5th and 6th graders got to do some mud slinging!  It POURED during the first game and then slowed up for the next two - but there was plenty of mud to go around!

 Let me get a hooray for the fans of the century . . . they traveled from LA (Lower Arkansas) and LA (Louisiana) and sat in the pouring rain to cheer on those Pitts Boys!  As did Auntie M and mini-M :)!
I got some really good pics at Jaydens game with my new camera.  I didn't want to get it wet - so no pics of Kyler's game.  I tried to upload some actions shots, but it was taking forever to load them - I'll have to get a better system down.
 After spending 8:00-1:30 at three PeeWee games in the rain, we changed and headed out to our 4th game of the day to cheer on the Hogs.
 We had a few moments of cheering rain free . . .
 Then out came the ponchos!
 Nobody can call us fair weather fans!
ok, so we left at halftime . .  I'm pretty proud of us for staying that long!  We were cold, wet and tired and had been ALL day long!  Dry clothes, food and football on the tube sounded pretty darn good!  We also had the Allen family staying with us for the weekend - somehow they escaped my camera!  It was a wet, fun weekend!

No comments: