Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Boy Who Cried FEVER (I mean WOLF)!

It's getting kinda old . . . the whole "I've got a fever" whaling everytime E doesn't want to do something.  Plus, there seems to be a direct correlation between lack of sleep, late night and "fever" the next morning. Well, Tuesday morning (after a late night of skate night at the skatium Monday night with the big boys) Evan pulled the ole "I've got a fever", "I don't feel good", etc. . .  all the way through our morning ritual and cried constantly through Jayden's drop off and to his own school.  At that point I threatened to get the police officer  to come to the car and get him if he didn't go willingly -- it worked.  I was proud of my sticking to my guns momma skills.  That will teach him, right!  UNTIL - I got to the nurses office to pick up my bright pink, throw-up covered little kindergartener. . . WORST. MOM. EVER!

No comments: