Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jamboree

Since I only talked about the wasp sting part of the Jamboree, I think I should go ahead and document the "before". . . After all, the Jamboree is only held at Farmington every EIGHT years and is THE big fundraiser for our PeeWee Football program, AND was quite a busy and well prepared for day!
 The Pitts boys entering the stadium - looking forward to a FULL day of Football and ready to not only PLAY football - but fill in at the gate or where ever else needed. . . a family affair. . . not knowing that we would spend most of the day in the ER.
 Jayden and Kyler both played in 3 games each.  I only got to see part of ONE game out of 6 of my boys games!  During Kyler's games I was running back and forth between gates and the bank - getting change and making sure my shifts were covered. . . I did get a few random pics of his games though.  He did great!  I am so impressed with our little Kyler - I mean, he is playing UP with the fourth graders and not getting discouraged at all!
 Kerry pulled off a great Jamboree!  Evan was able to ride in the Gator with Kerry, back and forth between gates and putting out fires.  My kiddos were stadium community kids this day- just hanging out, helping when needed, playing when time and asking people where their parents were so they could get more money for the consession stand:)!  Of course, this is before the wasp insidence- I missed ALL of Jayden's games because I was at the hospital but he made an interseption!! and TWO fumble recoveries!!  Luckily, we get great edited videos of all games so I was able to see all the great plays of both Kyler and Jayden!  Wahoo . . . Jamboree 2012 is complete!
Kyler the day after . . . CiCi requested a pic of Kyler - Jayden assisted with his smile:)!

No comments: