Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Muddy Girl Weekend

Mud and girl weekend don't really seem to go together - but that's how it went!  This was my first time to do Warrior Dash and I was SLOW! I'm pretty sure Kara and Anna finished in HALF the time I did.  Oh well, I did it and it was fun . .  I'm just a little more cautious on those high obstacles than I thought I would be!  I made it to Kara's by about 9pm on Friday and we were mudding it up by 10am!
 Most things I do are not impressive to little boys - HOWEVER - mud, obstacles and fire - now THAT impressed my boys! Plus, to Evan, if you get a medal - you won and you were awesome :)!
 Thanks to this good 'ole friend I had a muddy fun weekend!  
Oh, yeah and I ate a turkey leg . .  it just seemed like the right thing to do when you're starving and covered in mud!
It was Mother's Day weekend - so I got to see my Momma on Mother's Day while my boys headed to Sheridan after their football games.  They had to get in some lower Arkansas dirt play of their own!  

No comments: