Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let's Do Lunch

Awh, how I love having lunch with this cool 5th grader!  I hate that there wasn't a special ceremony for THIS moving up moment, because moving from Ledbetter Intermediate to MIDDLE SCHOOL sure seems major to this Momma! I can kiss my lunch dates goodbye next year :( - middle school is going to be a whole new world.  I LOVE that he likes for me come eat lunch with him and his friends - that's right, I'm cool :)! 
 I had to get in a last lunch with my 3rd grader too!  These boys are toasting to the "greatest sport on earth . . football".  That toast might have something to do with the fact that Kerry spent yesterday visiting EVERY 3rd, 4th and 5th grade class and telling them about the football program.

 My last lunch at Williams elementary with this cool kid!    
I sure can't forget about my Kindergartener!  I bet I have a few more years of lunches with this kiddo!
Best.Lunch dates.EVER!

No comments: