Thursday, May 9, 2013

Party of 6???

Temporarily we are a Party of 6 . .  Let me tell you, I forgot how little you can get done with a baby in the house!  BUT I haven't forgotten how sweet those baby kisses are!  
 We tried out the Baby bjorn earlier this week . .  I worked little Avery Anne so hard she fell asleep!
 Shhh! Don't tell Evan!  She has his Bink!  Evan has been having a rough time having her around.  He calls her "SHE" and "HER"  and is always asking how much longer we are keeping "HER".  Last week he threw a royal two year old temper tantrum after school - I had Evan and the actual baby crying at the same time! Wheh!  Luckily, we have worked through some of that - Evan is coming around a little bit - but he is still ready for "HER" to go home.  haha!

 I just love a baby stretch!
Avery has lots of entertainment before and after school.  She gets to do drop offs and pick ups with us!
 She has even been helping me fold clothes:)
I miss her when she goes home - but I sure do enjoy my consecutive hours of sleep at night . . it's alot easier to handle a 3 month old when you aren't sleep deprived!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Avery has been having a blast with her Aunt Sissy and the whole Pitts crew.