Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cincinnati Here We Come Again!

I got the scheduling call today from the nurse in Cincinnati -- Kyler is scheduled for his repeat scope with Dr. Franscious on Monday, September 27th. This is a MUCH shorter trip than the last one - so Kyler and I will be flying in for the procedure (on Sunday) and flying home on Tuesday. I am kinda nervous . . . just because I have great expectations for this scope --- that it will come back clear and we can say, "it's the soy and rice!!" - then we can have things under control!!! However - I know in the back of my mind that even though symptom-wise he is better, he could still be having the reacion:( . . . but --positive thinking only!!:)
Kyler is SUPER excited about this trip -- I keep telling him we aren't going to be going to zoos, aquariums, and museums like last time PLUS - no POP to cart us around -- just a taxi-- and I am pretty sure our taxi driver will not be willing to make mcdonald's trips to find ALL of a certain kind of toy like Pop did!! Jayden is feeling left out and wants to go too -- Kyler just rubs it in and says how "awesome" Cincinnati is:)!

No comments: