Monday, September 27, 2010

Traveling and Fun: Cinci Day 1


Kyler and I headed out on Sunday morning for Cincinnati! Jayden was so sweet and got together his DSI for Kyler to take whith him, then dug through the paper to find the "toy paper" -- when we pulled out of the driveway Kyler said, "whys everone being so nice to me?" - how funny! I think we will be missed!


We now LOVE the Ft. Smith airport! Check out the waiting area at the gate--all wingback chairs! It is a small airport, but very nice and relaxed - a great way to fly!








We had a layover in Dallas and then onto Cincinnati! Kyler and I are one in the same when it comes to traveling - we both go into "travel mode" - we sleep, eat and chilax -- we are great travel partners!




This is the indoor water park at our hotel, CoCo Key Resort ---LOVE IT! Great fun!


By the end of the day I was tired! We oredered pizza and watched TV. Kyler, aka "Mr. Nocturnal" kept finding things to do, like play with his transformers (yes, I had to make room in our CARRY ONS for the Devestator - you know, the biggest transformer EVER!) and then, he wanted to do ALL of his homework - 6 pages of math --DONE on the first night! I mean really, how could I argue with him wanting to do homework!
Right now, 9:15 am, we are relaxing in the room trying not to think about the fact that he can't eat until tonight-- and I am trying to figure out a way to sneak me some coffee and breakfast so I don't pass out this afternoon from lack of food - I mean, I do have to have some energy to take care of my little guy!

No comments: