Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy as little elves

I think I know what Santa's elves do after Santa leaves for his rounds on Christmas Eve - they sit back with their feet up and drink hot chocolate and breath a sigh of relief. . . that is EXACTLY what I am doing tonight! Last night I was a busy elf --you can say that I pulled an all nighter and not since late night feedings have I felt so sleep deprived! BUT - this is what I accomplished:





15 Diva Balls















Wrapped and tagged














18 "Guess that Elf" elves. (I had a behind the scenes elf --CICI-- who converted the pictures to coloring pages -- thank you CiCi!!!)




















2 "Our Class" picture frames --thank goodness for stencils!















18 class picture frame kits















54 (yes, I said FIFTY FOUR!) Jingle Bell necklaces. All complete with "Have a Merry Day, Jingle All the Way" tags.



















24 Reindeer antlers
















and a pardridge in a pear tree!!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh...you have been BUSY! Everything is so cute!

Miranda said...

How in the world did you get all of that done? You are super mom!! I hope you put some Bailey's in your hot cocoa - sounds like you could use it. :)

Kara Oosterhous said...

Girl was that all for class parties? The ornaments? Too Cute! You are so "crafty"! I've just been staying up until 1 or 2 consitantly and "sleeping in" until 6! Ha! Needless to say some days I'm a little short on Christmas cheer according to the boys. I've got to come up with a better plan of attack for next year! Hope to see you over Christmas! How are you liking those floors.... post pics.

The Williams said...

I am exhausted reading this blog and so highly impressed at the same time! You go girl! Can you come do all my Christmas chores next year? :)