Friday, December 11, 2009

Worth the Wait!

okay, so my hopeful prediction of having beautiful wood floors on Monday was a little off. . .a girl can dream! But, NOW they are done! wahoo -- and I'm not the only one saying that (I have a feeling Dad threw an "I'm through!!" party on Thursday! Alot of blood, sweat and tears went into these floors (my tears, Dad and Kerry's sweat, and Dad's blood--pretty good finger smashing). The boys and I were kicked outta the house so the workers could work. . this is what we did. . .




Hung out at the lake house, watched christmas movies, made christmas ornaments and jingle bell necklaces and when we were tired of that, Chuck E. Cheese. We are talking about 6 days here!
Take a look at these. . .
The picture does not do them justice -- they are perfect! Thank you Dad!!!!

No comments: