Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Party Time!

I can't just post about the pre-party and not show the party!! Evan and I headed up to the school early and hit the kindergarten and 2nd grade party scene!















Check out the party animal.- and I do mean ANIMAL (reindeer -HA!)















This is Kyler singing earlier in the week. The kindergarteners went to a bank and a nursing home to sing and spread cheer. Evan and I got to see Kyler in action - he knew all the words and motions!














This is Kyler's class. Kerry took this picture for me and I used it for the class picture frame ornaments.














After we partied like Kindergarteners we headed to the 2nd grade hall to join in on Jayden's fun- however - 2nd graders party a little tamer than we were used to (they were watching a movie and eating pizza ---veerryy quietly). This wasn't quite the atmostphere we excel in - so Kyler, Evan and I let them party in peace (Evan wasn't so eager to leave, though!) We heard all about Jayden's party and he had a great time!

No comments: